Are you considering to study for a PhD and are wondering which university to apply to? The “Teaching Staff” pages on this website will help you find a faculty member whose research interests match your own. The links below will take you to pages detailing the procedures of the individual colleges for Mphil/PhD applications.

Birkbeck College

Goldsmiths College

Institute of Education (IoE)

King's College

London School of Economics (LSE)

Queen Mary College

Royal Holloway

School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)

University College London (UCL)